Owing to the rich industrial experience and expertise in this business, we are engaged in providing Position Indicator
Base and case: High-resistance polyamide based (PA) technopolymer. Black base
Case in the following colours:
- C2: RAL 2004 orange, glossy finish.
- C3: RAL 7035 grey, glossy finish.
- C1: RAL 7021 grey-black, glossy finish.
The ultrasonically welding between the base and the case prevents separation and avoids dust penetration.
Window: Transparent polyamide based (PA-T) technopolymer, moulded over the case and with a perfect seal (avoid contact with alcohol during cleaning operations).
Display: It indicates the displacement of the mechanism controlled by the spindle from the start position (0). Four-digit roller counter. The digits of red rolls show the decimal values. An additional graduated scale next to the last decimal digit offers further accuracy of reading.
- AN: inclined display, counter in upper position.
- AR: inclined display, counter in lower position.
- FN: front display, counter in upper position.
- FR: front display, counter in lower position.
Internal gasket: O-ring front sealing in NBR synthetic rubber, between the case and the boss.
Rear gasket: Foam polyethylene, supplied.
Standard executions: Bushing with Ø 14 mm H7 reamed hole, fitting to shaft by means of a supplied grub screw with hexagon socket and cup end, included in the supply.
- DD51: black-oxide steel boss.
- DD51-SST: AISI 303 stainless steel boss.
Direction of rotation:
- D: clockwise. Increasing values with clockwise rotation of the boss.
- S: anti-clockwise. Increasing values with anti-clockwise rotation of the boss.
Features and applications: Direct drive digital position indicators can be assembled on passing through spindles in any position to give direct reading of the positioning of a machine component. They are suitable also for motor driven applications (see "Example of description for ordering").
Ergonomy and design: Compact roller counter, ergonomically designed digits for rapid reading. The readability of the counter is increased by the magnifying window.