The dot peen marking machines in the IMPACT range are available in two power source versions: pneumatic or electromagnetic, both areas of specialist expertise for Technifor.
The pneumatic marking machine offers industrial manufacturers high-speed operation and high marking frequency.If your application calls for precision and consistency , the electromagnetic marking machines are more suitable. The electromagnetic version is particularly efficient for marking DataMatrix codes.Switch on, touch, mark - the all in one machine:
The dot peen marking machines in the IMPACT range are equipped with Touch & Mark technology: they have a touch screen and on-board control software in their marking head. Thanks to their touch screen and the fast and intuitive learning curve offered by its interface, the user can perform marking operations from the moment the machine arrives.Detect, adjust, mark - motorised Z-axis:
The electromagnetic dot peen marking machines with a motorised Z-axis have the I-Sense function. This function detects the surface of the workpiece, automatically adjusts the height of the Z-axis and allows the performance of multi-level marking operations with no intervention on the part of the operator: mark workpieces of complex shape. nothing could be simpler.Several adjustment modes are available:
Create, adapt, mark - a perfect result:
- Automatic mode (I-Sense)
- Manual mode: allows manual adjustment by the use of buttons located on the side of the machine
- Turbo mode: for even greater speed.
The new Dynamic Dot Control enables automatic adjustment of dot density according to the desired size and depth. The markings remain legible and of high quality regardless of the application or character height.On-board T08 software: infinite marking possibilities
The integrated T08 software in the IMPACT marking machines maximises the user experience thanks to its intuitive navigation. The operator can create and edit marking files, store files, merge Excel files, check for duplicates, preview marking jobs and adjust their settings without a computer.Software functionalities:
For all your marking applications
- Automatic timestamping
- Duplication control
- Marking preview
- Link to a database (CSV, Excel, Access)
- Marking history
The IMPACT range makes it possible to perform precise and high-quality marking on a large number of materials:
- Plastics: ABS, PA, PP etc.
- Metals: steel and painted steel, aluminium, brass, iron, steel, raw and anodised aluminium etc.
The marking possibilities offer by IMPACT range from unit parts up to small and medium series runs. Mark parts up to 300mm (12") in height. Accessories available for larger parts.Versatility, speed and adaptability - The watchwords on the market
Direct and permanent marking allows the identification of individual parts, whatever your sector of activity.Our dot peen marking solutions are particularly suitable for the following sectors:-Automotive:
- Marking of VIN numbers onto chassis
- Marking of sensors (plastic)
- Exhaust system traceability by DataMatrix code
- Marking of brake discs
- Marking of nameplates
- Marking of wheel rims
- Marking on turbine blades
- Traceability, through DataMatrix codes, of components made from stainless steel, steel, titanium
- Traceability markings that withstand the medical instrument sterilisation process
- Identification of medical prostheses (stainless steel, titanium).